Saturday, September 19, 2009

Say Anything

Last night I watched Say Anything:

1. Say Anything might be my favorite '80s teen movie.
a. My other favorite '80s teen movie is Sixteen Candles.
i. Molly Ringwald may or may not be a natural redhead, but she rocked the ginger look for a while, so I've always liked her.
b. Breakfast Club is good, too.

2. John Cusack was super cute in 1989.
a. I totally would have made out with him.
b. Unfortunately, he did not age very well.
i. Still love him, though.

3. Loved loved LOVED the late '80s style!
a. Fluffy hair, yes please!
i. My hair was born for that look.
b. Hey John Cusack, nice trench coat.

4. Kickboxing IS the sport of the future.

5. This movie made me wish I were dating a boy like Lloyd Dobler. Or any boy.
a. Could someone please make out with me?
i. I am pathetic.

6. The scene where Lloyd stands outside of Diane's window, holding a boombox over his head, playing their "song" is kind of overrated.
a. Also overrated is The Usual Suspects, which we watched before Say Anything.
i. "Oooh! Who is Keyser Soze?" Turns out once you know, the movie is pretty boring.
7. I've been working on an outline on Amino Acid Metabolism all night and I've become a little too attached to outline format.

No comments:

Post a Comment