Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Asia Trip!!!

As many of you know, I'm nearing the end of medical school. This of course means that it's time for a "last hurrah" trip before starting residency and losing all free time for good.*

So obviously, I'm going to Asia! (I'm actually en route as I write this on roughly hour 11 of 12 from Los Angeles to Beijing). I'm traveling with my medical school friend, J, and we will be gone until April 24th.

Here's the rest of our itinerary:

April 2-5: Phuket, Thailand
April 6: Bangkok, Thailand
April 7-20: Hanoi, Vietnam
April 20-21: Kyoto, Japan
April 21-24: Tokyo, Japan

I'll try to keep you updated along the way!

*My mom is quick to remind me that I've had "more last hurrah trips than anyone she knows." This may be true. My last one was to Honduras, France and Switzerland back in the summer of 2010. Since then, it's been a long three years of hard work, so I think I've earned this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment