Friday, April 23, 2010

Nerd Alert!

The other day, my sister said to me: "Wow, med school has made you an even bigger dork than I thought possible."

WHAT?! Me? A dork? Nooo....
I mean, there might be a couple of things that I do that are kinda dorky (I guess).

But, who doesn't like wearing tie-dyed shirts with 10 cute kitties on them?!

And wearing Sketchers Shape-ups helps me tone my legs while I walk around campus (and imagine how great they'll be in the hospital during 3rd and 4th year... I see all the nurses wearing them now). Plus, I think they're funny.

As for wearing Thai Fisherman pants, those things are comfortable! Perfect for studying in.

Everyone likes a good science/medicine/anatomy reference thrown into a normal conversation. Especially non-science people. For example, I spent like 10 minutes on the phone with my Sis-T the other day explaining the Babinksi Reflex... and trying to get her to test her own. She pretty much loved this.

Meowing is totally normal. I know like dozens of people who do this.

Okay, fine. I'll give her the whole redhead thing. It is very true that the majority of gingers are fairly dorky. But I've had my red hair long before med school. So, really, if that's the measure of how dorky you are, I've been a big dork for years. Maybe med school is just enhancing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment