Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Precious

OMG you guys! I'm blogging from my Kindle (aka My Precious... yeah, I know. It's a little creepy). I just discovered that my precious has internet!!

Here's how the discovery went down: I'm sitting at the Chicago airport waiting for my flight to Paris (I'm a little out of control and thought it would be a good idea to fly to Paris 2 days after returning from Honduras) and I'm reading "The Girl Who Played With Fire" on my precious. For whatever reason, I decided to turn the wireless on (okay, "for whatever reason" is a lie; I turned wireless on to change the name of my kindle to "J's precious"). Anyway, I turned on wireless and voila: kindles now have experimental internet! AND they have a bunch of of fun sites bookmarked already! FUN! Blogging on my Precious is a little slow so I'll probably stick to my BB. Still fun though.

OMG. Update on my flight, which has been delayed for almost 4 hours: another plane has arrived for us (we had to get off the first one becuase it was broken) but we can't get on it becuase there was a problem when they were dumping the lavatories from the previous flight and it spilled on the runway. We can't get on until they figure out the plumbing issue. At least I took a pill to help me sleep 3 hours ago and am trying not to pass out at the gate. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment