Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relaxing in Paris

Just chilling in Jardin du Luxembourg, reading my book. Live music is playing in the distance. I sat at a cafe and enjoyed an espresso earlier today.

Yesterday I rested up during the day (my flight ended up being over five hours late). Last night, F and I went to an Italian place for dinner and caught up. Sadly, he leaves for the south of France tonight and I'll have to hang out at his place alone until N arrives on Saturday. Somehow, I think I'll survive.

My life is so hard and filled with challenges. :)

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you do have a horrible life. I wish I had as many challenges as you do. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds so relaxing! i'm officially jealous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got Nicole to the airport this morning. Soon you will have a friend to relax with. She's excited!

    ReplyDelete