Friday, August 13, 2010

Torture on the TGV

OMG you guys. I've been stuck on the TGV from Dijon to Lausanne (Switzerland) for the past hour and a half. Cool! You must be thinking; TGV's are sweet! Well, they are sweet. Unless you are stuck behind a disgustingly intellectual British couple who feel the need to read poetry out loud to each other in their annoying british accents. In between lines of a poem, they will kiss and then discuss punctuation. "You know, a comma in this decade can be interpreted so differently from last decade." *kiss kiss*

Are you kidding me?! I think I'm going to be sick.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

  1. PUAHAHAHA!!!! that is awesome. and horrible. but mostly awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont even know what the TGV is but it doesn't matter.. OMG that sounds awful. i'm at a cute little cafe sipping on a peach banana smoothie.. be jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you please teach me how to blog from your blackberry! and then can you pressure me to blog more. thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete