Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's a revolution!

Okay, so it's only been a few hours since my very first post and I've already realized that it has revolutionized my life!! Now, as soon as anything happens, I think, "I'll blog it." In fact, all I can think about is how I'm going to blog about whatever event just happened.

For example, a friend from college, L, is in town and we lived it up in Beverly Hills tonight. And everything was SO GOOD, the phrase "check my blog" was used every other second. Now I can't really remember anything specifically that happened (except that my little sister and I took a sweet pic with the giant menorah)... hmmm. I hope this isn't the harsh reality of a blogger's life. I hope that I am not cursed with the constant desire to blog about everything, but when the time comes to actually post it I draw a blank.

I will have to work on this.

2 comments:

  1. curse, menorah, revolution.... all-time greatest labels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverly Hills?? That's where I want to be!

    ReplyDelete