Saturday, June 26, 2010

Honduras!

Tonight I leave for a medical spanish program in La Ceiba, Honduras. So from here on out, I'll be blogging in Spanish. Oh wait. I know like zero Spanish. Sweet!! But hopefully that will change over the course of the next month :)

I've been prepping for the big trip all week by driving between MB and CdM a bunch of times, packing all of my toiletries in 3-ounce bottles, and buying a Kindle (AKA "my precious"). Last night, I saw "In the Heights" at the Pantages. Not only was this a great musical, but a good refresher for my Spanish vocab! Now, with about an hour to go before heading to the airport, I'm watching The Proposal. So... I'm pretty much good to go.

Oh yeah, I also got some great advice from Sis-T: "Don't go to the Mayan ruins. I've seen the movies. They're totally haunted! The plants will eat you!!" Thanks, little sister.

Anyway, I'll try to keep you all updated on the trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment