Monday, June 21, 2010

summer!!

Hey guys! I finally finished my first year of med school! Now I have lots of free time to do a bunch of really important things. Like... umm... I changed the background on LAMe! Here are some other things I've done in my first few days of summer:
  • laundry
  • g-chatted with non med-students
  • watched Julie and Julia
  • napped
  • pulled my back doing laundry (not sure how this was even possible... and then I tried to figure out which muscles are the culprit but this thinking was too strenuous for my fresh-into-summer mind)
  • slept in
Okay fine. I'm a little bored. Already.

And fine... I'm kind of a liar. Here are some other (slightly more exciting things) I've done since school ended on Friday:
  • attended a mustache party
  • went to the beach (and got a sweet tan! oh wait, no.)
  • hung out with the fam
  • watched Jerseylicious with my friends from home (this was good, but sadly no table flipping... yet)
But really. I am a little bored. I guess I just don't know what to do with all of this free time. I have one more week of excitement/relaxation and then I'm off to Honduras for a month-long Medical Spanish program. yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment