Sunday, June 7, 2009

LAMe! Goes Global!

I have a very exciting announcement: Tomorrow morning, I'm taking LAMe! Global.  And by "global" I mean to Europe and by "Europe" I mean France and Italy.

Anyway, tomorrow I embark on Eurotrip '09!  As my boss put it: "Europe?!  What, did you just graduate from high school?"  Yes.  In case you didn't know, I'm a late-bloomer and I just graduated from high school.  Or maybe I wanted to travel before going to med school, but didn't have anyone to go with and I felt safer going to Europe on my own.
Okay, but I need to focus because I have an early flight tomorrow and it's getting late.

I'm going to Europe for a month and I'm going to try to keep everyone updated through LAMe!  So check it out and hopefully I'll get a chance to let you know what I'm up to (most likely it will be making out with cute European boys... just kidding, mom!).

Here is my itinerary (roughly):
June 8-9: LA-Paris
June 9-13: Paris
June 14-20: Cycling trip around Provence
June 21: Provence-Tuscany
June 22-27: Cycling trip around Tuscany
June 28-July 5: Northern Italy
July 6: Milan-LA

No comments:

Post a Comment