Friday, January 23, 2009

BB

It looks to me that a certain BB has really embraced her life as a San Franciscan.

Earlier this morning, she had this message in her gchat status, "BB wants this hella long week to be over!!!!" Umm, excuse me. Did she just say Hella?! I remember when I used to go to farm camp in NorCal (in the 90's) and everyone used to say "hella." As in, "Cow chore is hella cool." (I decided to use a farm camp example, to make it a little more realistic). And I also remember how everyone else would make fun of them for it. As V just added, "Hella is like the west coast version of Wicked." Both are pretty lame (but slip out occasionally).


In another hipster move, BB got bangs! Now, I don't have any pics to share (yet), but I'll post some as soon as I can.

4 comments:

  1. First of all, did you happen to remove a posting about the Manhiem?? you can't edit the blog post-blog!

    second please, was I actually using hella seriously, NO. suck it jackie! not to mention you seemed to really love it when I called you hella rad. way to change your stance.

    third. BANGS are NOT an indie thing thank you very much, I have third grade pictures to prove that.

    love
    bailor bitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Manheim post is still up under "Now Accepting Tips." It just didn't make it on the front page since I have SO MANY other posts.

    And okay, for the record, BB changed her gmail status to "Jackie is Hella Rad" and I thought that was pretty, well, rad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some interesting facts:

    Bangs are an indie thing.
    Jackie went to farm camp.

    ReplyDelete