Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not Enough!

I can't get enough of Wallace Shawn's new character on Gossip Girl. For those of you who are thinking "Wallace who?" think back 20 years to The Princess Bride and his character as Vizzini ("Inconceivable!!"). Anyway, he's now playing Blair Waldorf's new stepfather, Cyrus Rose. And he's AWESOME!! My favorite part is his catchphrase, "Not enough!!"



It turns out that I use the phrase "not enough" at least 25 times a day and now all I can think of is his character shouting it out with enthusiasm. I'm not even kidding. Yesterday I was having a serious philosophical conversation about science with my boss and we kept referring to part of an experiment as not being enough of something. After a few snickers, I couldn't take it anymore. I burst out with "It's NOT ENOUGH!!" just like Cyrus Rose. Sadly, this didn't go over too well with my boss (turns out, he's not a Gossip Girl fan... Weird).

1 comment:

  1. It should be known that Wallace Shawn has long been my favorite actor. Ever since I saw him in "Just Like Dad" it was solidified.

    ReplyDelete