Friday, January 2, 2009

Now Accepting Tips

And I don't mean the monetary kind. I'm hoping for tips of the juicy (or not so juicy) gossip variety.
Just saw Vanessa and Nate smooching at the snowball dance? Send it in! What's that? Chuck and Blaire are in love? I've got to see it. And so do all of you.

Oh wait. I'm not gossip girl. But seriously, you just found out your best friend is dating a guy named Manheim? Need to know that. Destructor passed out while making out with a girl? Again?! Send it in! Even if I don't know who you're talking about, I'd love to see it on Look at Me! But if I do know who you're talking about, I NEED to see it on Look at Me! Seriously. Do it. But try to be nice... I don't want to see lives being crushed here. Okay maybe a little (no, I don't).

Also, I just just flossed my teeth twice in a row while I was daydreaming about the hundreds of tips that would be pouring in to Look at Me! That's what blogging has turned me into: a double flossing, gossip-hungry, daydreaming blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment