Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Five New Pairs of Pants Day!

I love it when friends do something so in sync (Bye Bye Bye! Whoops, sometimes I get carried away with just a possible mention of *NSYNC) with my life that I know that they really care. Today I picked up some pants from the tailor (okay, it was five pairs of pants that I had literally waited six months to take to the tailor. Five pairs!! That's a lot of pants).

Just as I was admiring the tailor's handiwork and thinking, "Wow, it's like I just got five new pairs of pants," I got a text from L. And what did it say? "Happy 5 New pairs of pants day!" Now that's friendship. Or crazy stalking (see picture of L in full stalking or "photojournalism" mode at the Getty). But since L is back in Massachusetts, I'm going to call it friendship.

1 comment:

  1. Now, if we just start mailing one of those pairs pants back and forth over the summer, that would be real friendship/sisterhood/the basis of two movies.

    ReplyDelete